Conversation Between Sammich and tico0415

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. naw i have a few mods...go on maxima.org, my screen name is phatboislim, check out my progress thread in the Members Ride section...on pages 5-7...one of those posts i have my list of mods. its pretty basic, but too much to list here
  2. is your car stock?
  3. Yea i know what they are. right NOW i have the stock 17" SE wheels. once i finish the ones i have ill have teh G35 18 (7 spoke) on my car. the 17s should be sold next week though
  4. This are from an m35 19" , what do you have on your car?
  5. 2 years back i would have been...i'm about to put some G35 wheels back on my car and search for soem other aftermarket...thats if i even keep the car lol
  6. oh, I'm selling my wheels , you may be interested on these.....
  7. SN: screen name...i drive a 2000 Maxima
  8. What does SN mean? What are you driving?
  9. ahh ok..i saw your 5.5 gen and was wondering..you have the same SN as on here? i'm phatboislim on there
  10. yes... ???
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!