Conversation Between UpSideDownDesi and 91 Hardbody

7 Visitor Messages

1. eyy i seen u last night at sonic.....i was the truck that pulled up right infront of u and like those 3 ppl
  2. yea i was on weatherchannel.com and it looks like its only gonna rain for like 2 mabye 3 hours
  3. ur gonna be at sonic right?
  4. yea thats his name i park up front by the miatas and that old as datsun thats like primer red
  5. wait i think i talked to u...it was like i think when those rednecks ran into that tree and that one kid was talkin to u(if ur the person im thinkin of) about ur subaru and some guy that talks trash about racing and u gave the kid a ride down the road
  6. ive been out there every thursday for like the past 2 months.....i usually park right up front with the red dropped nissan.....u might have seen me
  7. do u go to the gwinnett sonic meet??
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!