Conversation Between MachNU and CHADbee

7 Visitor Messages

1. hey look at the thread I posted in the car pics section! copied it from MCE!
  2. Its in conyers. It's right in town though. Right now I'm in the bumfuck area of rockdale county.
  3. where is your new place going to be? county wise?
  4. aiiight ill let you know! my lease is up on my house and im GFTO'ing to a nicer neighborhood...fuck this shit is too ghetto LOL its a very nice house but i dont like the people that hang out IN the street 18 hours a day.
  5. well if your going to be up around this area, or something one day and want to meet up and take a look at it, let me know!

also where you moving to?
  6. no lemans for me, i have to pack cause im moving next week. i was going to go and do everything in 2 days, but yeah, i just dont want to do that lol
  7. hey man, i am going to do half my hood like I talked about at the riverside meet. if your going to lemans tomorrow, and want to stop off and meet me, on your way back to see it and let me know what you want to do! just give me a call!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!