Conversation Between MachNU and SouthrnStyle

44 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. You realize me, grimm and smokenlegend have been talking in the Pro. Detailing Membership section
  2. yeah i want to try there-

6pk sponge kit
    green wheel cleaner

and idk maybe there clay nothing else they have really does anything for me lol
  3. yeah what a joke i hate that shit!
  4. you saw his excuse about the camera, and him being a manager of two detail shops before right?
  5. im pissed what a idiot lol ive seen some shit but damn thats some shit hahaha i guess he was like hey let me apply the whole bottle of shitty whatever he bought and let it bake in the sun lol
  6. dam just come straight out swinging!
  7. tell me you do not see anything funny about this thread!

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...1#post38786512
  8. You realize you have to reply to my wall to see your reply? When you post on your wall, it only informs you. I just checked back, because I knew you probably did this.

But yeah get back to me, I am been doing alot of research on the aircraft side, and there's ALOT of stuff to go over on that.
  9. I have been available to meet and talk when ever you give me a shout. Also yeah I am going to go talk to some people at the next meet. Have a GTR to work on this weekend, and possibly a R8. Then the zen motor's shop car's for the world of wheels next weekend. So any of the weekdays your up this way, give me a shout and we can meet somewhere.
  10. Hey are you really going to advertise at the caffine and octane? I saw your post. Ive been advertising there for a while im at every meet with cars and my truck on display. Anyways when do you want to meet and talk?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 44
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!