Conversation Between 4efteTercel and EL42

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. hey man when you change your wheels let me know so i can do the paseo upgrade.
  2. the 30th? what time? Stromtrooper..i like it. i'm down. my mind is already imagining some shit. probably the head wit a scene in the background. what color is the car?
  3. i got to work,repo cars tonite. i need money. let me know how it goes. txt me
  4. hey you going out to fayette tonight
  5. hmm,my only problem is i don't really have anything worth put into a portfolio.(all of unfinished work) i'd be willing to be a guest artist. as far as racing i've can never tell,i'll drive pass some then they want to speed up keep up with me.
  6. hey man you raced that thing yet?
  7. yeah man you would have to meet up with em and bring your portfolio and get to know each other and see if it will work. I had mentioned to him you said you want to do more than lettering and pitbulls lol so just passing it along. all i now is that there will only be two artists to start with.
  8. i'd be more than happy to visit. but i honestly don't know about workin there. can i at least meet'em?
  9. hey man you lookin to work at a new shop?
    my cuz that did that work you saw is opening a brand new shop and is looking for a good artist i told him i knew someone that might want to do it. just seein if your interested.
  10. so how'd it go bro?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!