Conversation Between allmotorEJ8 and Slow99coupe

6 Visitor Messages

1. oh wow why quit from toyo i heard you get paid good there, but auto collision is a good trade to be in and good luck with the army thing if you go and btw you have a nice 4dr, i been wantin one
  2. That's good man. I just quit from Toyo back in Nov.lol I'm going into the army this spring more than likely unless I can find a job and go back to school for the same thing you're doing.
  3. not much man, finishin school for auto collision, and also tryin to get into Toyo tires..lol and collecting parts to paint my car this spring...what bout you man how you doin
  4. it's bebout. what's been going on?
  5. yeah, i'm Jason, who is this?
  6. Jason???
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!