Conversation Between merkd-ya and Barefoot

6 Visitor Messages

1. np thankx again.
  2. yeah my bad, jadakid had told me you were looking for a 2.3 turbo to put in a ranger. lol i guess he just figured 2.3 fords were all turbo?!? lol. welll if you do decided to turbo it let me know. and if i come across ranger engine i'll let you know.
  3. stock replacement 96 ranger
  4. oh ok i'm sorry, 8 plug, so you need something from a ranger? what is your hp goal? both mine are 4 plug from the merkur xr4ti. same as turbocoupe and mustang svo. the dual plug heads are a smoother running engine but don't have as much potential as the turbo engines. some of us swap over to the dual plug ranger heads for streetability but for all out power, that's not the way to go. check out turboford.org, merkursport.com and merkurclub.com for more info. you can also check merkurencyclopedia.com yeah i know most this stuff is merk specific but it applies to 2.3 turbos generally. good luck and if i come across anything i'll let you know. i work at a dealer/shop so i might. what is your price range? i might be able to get you one through S & W a lil more pricey than an individual but with warranty.
  5. i need a 8 plug 2.3
  6. weren't you looking for a ford 2.3 turbo engine? i have one, actually 2. let me know if interested. 770 875 9390

olson
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!