Conversation Between AtifSajid and Motarc

6 Visitor Messages

1. motarc!! can you send me a PM dude. I already have told you where the payment should have been sent and everything else.
  2. did you not read my reply?
  3. hey could u tell me why my G2 sale post is being deleted? i made payments, had pix, and had firm price... then deleted after post only for like... 3 days. this is givin me a headache
  4. payment should be sent to [email protected] for it to be valid.
  5. I dont know who you sent payment to. Julio has nothing to do with site anymore.
  6. hey i just sent a payment to you from [email protected] via paypal but forgot to include message. so it was default Youve got money. i sent invoice number to julio. ima post sale of G2 on cellphones so plz dont delete!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!