Conversation Between reboklan and lovinmydodge

7 Visitor Messages

1. ok thts kool with me
  2. yeah. But I am going to have to change the day. I have a family thing I got to go to that I totally forgot.
  3. ok ill be there is it kool if i bring a friend with me?
  4. this weekend. Saturday we are having our first meet. We will be getting together around 5 pm. On saturday. At Sonic off hwy 78. I will be there as well as a member or two. Just come out chill talk with us and bring your ride out. Just know at the moment we are just starting out. So at the moment I don't have stickers. So we are still trying to determine the name. I think I may lean on the name Good Vibes.
  5. o ok so wat do i have to do to get accepted?
  6. yeah. I'm going to be holding a get together this weekend. On saturday. At Suki. Off hwy 78.
  7. so u starting a crew real soon?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!