Conversation Between Genji-Sama and trdmatrixxrs

6 Visitor Messages

1. Alrite, so every tuesday at 9pm at the parking deck. I'll probably see you tuesday than ha, thanks
  2. Once a week, had one last night. For some reason a lot of people don't know about it. I tell everybody i meet, guess nobody else does that though
  3. Wow, I wish i woulda check this ealier.... I woulda been there, how often they have em?
  4. ha thanks , i actually saw ur car today and it reminded me i never checked if u responded. Your teg is soo low, and im always a fan of yellow fogs ha. u go to any shows or meets around here?
  5. Yea, i think i saw u in front of the hill dorms one day right?
  6. Hey, do you actually go to AU cuz, i think I've seen you rolling around before.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!