Conversation Between EL42 and CHADbee

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. that's the price of fame "HOLLYWOOD" everyone wants to be ur cousin or something.lol
  2. hahhhaaaa....yeah since i did that shoot i have had a few people pop up with pictures they took years ago. so far i havent sen any "see though" trunks with dead hookers in the though

3. apparently someone had a similar idea but it was a tercel wit a girl in the trunk. lol back in 08

4. what u think? i got upgraded headlights wit HIDs
  5. ok thanx
  6. i have no clue about that man, ive never had that issue with flickr, wtf. if the picture is too dark turn the exposure up.
  7. ok,i'm confused again. 2 things my flickr account only lets me post certain pics and the other is when takin a pic in low light am i to turn the exposure up or down?
  8. it's all good and i appreciate it
  9. i still owe you from the rig shot shoot, so holler at me when your ready and ill hook you up HARD
  10. it's deal,especially since my homeboy who was wit us change my headlights.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!