Conversation Between EL42 and 4efteTercel

21 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. aww,fuck i have to work.
  2. yo you comin out tonight?
  3. it's cool jus talkin'shit lol
  4. hahah nah i wasnt searchin for ya i saw your post on one of the old "post a pic of your tercel" threads. i was like damn there he is. i had never noticed it on there before
  5. lol,i completely forgot but that post. wooooooow.....i feel so stupid.
  6. cool when?
  7. Well im driving it everyother day i still dont have the exhaust on so im running on the open downpipe and fayette co cops dont like noise lol. So i take it out for about thirty minutes every other day just to get her warm lol. But the exhaust should be on by friday so ill be giving her hell here soon. We should meet up so i can see another 4th gen around besides the two in fayette that are drivin by old ladies.
  8. i wasn't sure,so i'll ask you driving the car yet?
  9. i believe you've been repped sir
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 21
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!