Conversation Between mieghatch and h22civic09

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. U get the pic I sent u on your phone of my new wheels
  2. dang. you should just part it out on IA. i know i would like to have the clutch. how many miles are on it?
  3. nah, i probably wont roll out there till my car is fixed. and that will take another month or 2. i had an accident in my integra so im not driving it anymore. its for sale for the low low if u know anyone interested. i really need $1000 but it might be negotiable. it can be fixed, im just done with it. car is drivable but whole passenger side front end needs replacing, and damage to driver side door. 95 teg w/b18b 5 spd, comes w/ comp clutch stage 2 clutch installed, short ram intake, and front strut bar. if u want ill text u a few pics.
  4. hey are you goin to the meet tonight? if so txt me on my cell. 7068250621
  5. It's not bad other than those couple of spots, but those spots are a little rougher than the pics show. Besides we already know besides the wheels, the paint is gonna cost the most, damn metallic paint, gotta love it though man that truck used to be the shit, but rode like ass, glad I went import
  6. yea i got them. it dont look as bad as i though man. an the truck was clean man.
  7. U get those pics?? Just wanna make sure I sent them where they were supposed to go
  8. Should be in your email in just a few. I'll get some better pics of the body the ones I got are ok but I'm not sure u can really see the damage good
  9. Dammit I cant get the phone to send them to your phone what is your email address
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!