Conversation Between tdurr and 4efteTercel

6 Visitor Messages

1. nuttin much bro. just trying to get back relaxed. got back form cali yesterday and had problems with the car
  2. what up man?
  3. im up in marietta atm. and if u meet up with him ill come and chill with yall. he is a cool guy.
  4. well where you stay at maybe we can meet up im trying to meet upi with el42 so i can see the terc. let me know if your passing through fayetteville again ill came meet you some where
  5. i was there lol but its all good. next time im in town ill hit you up. i wanna check the car out.
  6. nah i didnt go since you werent coming i really just wanna see another tercel
    and the Ga game was that day so i rode to the varsity and got shitty
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!