Conversation Between tdurr and teh bri

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hi.
  2. aye shawity!!
  3. Shiiiiit, i need to change ALOT of stuff on my myspace. that's for damn sure.
  4. I haven't decided how long I'll go MIA for. Actually been thinking about deleteing my facebook for a little bit. But I like knowing what's going on, lol. Who knows.. lol.
  5. Don't hate on my facebook statuses! LOL. I haven't posted on there in forever, I deleted 500+ people so now I have about 245 people. THANK GOD! I have all my stuff blocked so no one can see my pictures or info or where I live. I'm going MIA for a bit
  6. Ohhh so I don't have to talk to people. If they want to talk to me they can leave me something on facebook from now on... lol. Barely on there, just my phone stays logged in. And if something interesting happens that day, it gets posted.. lol. Trying to stay MIA for a bit, i like being low key and not having people know who i'm with and where i'm at... that's how drama starts, lol. Hope you're doing well sir :] Happy New Years as well!
  7. Sowwy! I usually have my phone on airplane mode, which everyone complains about. Trying to stay MIA for a bit... lol. I've turned into a real biotch! Ooooops!
  8. Bishhhhh plz!
  9. LOL just annoying ya :P
  10. ay shaw*y.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!