Conversation Between Drummerboy and BlackoutCB7

4 Visitor Messages

1. It would look 100X better if you got that down pipe cleaned up and then painted it. I don't even think it needs bags. That stance was sittin right!
  2. Alright's that's kool I got you and yeah that CB7 that was all polished got me wanting to do more stuff like that to my CB, my wife telling me to keep it, if I do thinking bout doing air bags...
  3. It's all good man. I've been doing touch up work on the prelude lately. That polished cb7 at the meet got me thinkin, so I've been goin' ham with a dremel and aluminum polish, lol. LMK when you're down to swap. Hopefully I haven't sold the gauges by then.
  4. Hey I still have that valve cover for ya I just haven't got around to my cousin's how to clear it but I got ya pimpin....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!