Conversation Between EP3Hatch and MissS13

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yeah oh well, there is nothing that we can do about it.
  2. OH WELL! lol
  3. That may be the reason. If that is the reason I think it is kind of retarded. You can change your signature but can't do anything to the avator until later.
  4. Yea I looked for it, I didn't see it. Iss it possible that I just don't have access to it yet? Cuz i've only been registered on IA now for like 3 days, LOL
  5. My bad I thought that I sent you the message about looking for the Edit Avator thing but I guess that I sent to my buddy. I was just wondering if you had found it yet. It should be right above where you edit your signature.
  6. get what?
  7. Get it?
  8. I want to! How do I fix it??? I looked for "Edit Avatar" or something like it but never found anything...
  9. You going to get that avator fixed??
  10. Anytime!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!