Conversation Between Sir_Christopher and ej6kidd

5 Visitor Messages

1. nice if i had a truck i would help you out lol we can throw it in the back of my da lol jp
  2. im getting an 05 cbr600rr and i have no way of getting it!!
    and today was the only day i can get it but i have ot be at work at 5 and he lives an hour away from me
  3. tru what kind you picking up why dont you ride it home im trying to sell mine to get something a little lower cc im some what of a new rider
  4. haha,i sold it to my brother so he can join in!!!
    im supposed to be picking up one today, but i dont have a truck to get it home!
  5. lol you should trade me for your bike i should be ready to ride in like a week or 2 so when im ready ima send you a text
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!