Conversation Between youngmill and ilovemyhonda.

7 Visitor Messages

1. lmao, well ii tryied to get you out side lol. hahaha well u got me. hey ima be doing some things after work today so hit me up if u wanna chill. ttyl
  2. what you been smokin!?!?! You know damn well you are not going to trade cars lmao!
  3. the car silly. come get it an its yours. you know where im at lol. just give me that sexy ej an we got ah deal ;~>
  4. get what?
  5. just come get it. we can work something out for that ej
  6. Hey, how are you? I see you the other day driving. The teg looks clean. I want it.
  7. At Ma, Add me as ya friend an go to my thread post ah coment cuz u know how my B2v ;-) rides. We ran alot ppl on saturdays Lol an u seen how lean I keep it. Ttyl YoungMoney
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!