Conversation Between VQ35 Star and m3dic8d

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Damn you! lol.

Did you stop wearing the mask in the booth or something? Heh. That's cool, it's no rush anyways...wintertime sucks for riding. lol AND still no fairings.
  2. I cant paint anything for a little bit, until my lungs clear up from all the paint im taking meds for it but we will see.
  3. Dude I'm going to need you to paint the tank and another small part on my bike black. The fairings just got released from customs to the US...
  4. When are we going to see the pics of the 2 tone?!?!
  5. keep blowing me off? this was the only time, besides I didn't go to the varsity either, lol.
  6. his handles better stock for stock though :/ and plus hes got brembos. but I do agree that they are ugly lol.
  7. mines only a nismo v2 front bumper, that guys is a nismo v3
  8. I like your Z better than the guy with the real Nismo LOL
  9. LOL
  10. you is trooolin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!