Conversation Between Whiteboy572 and sleeper1979

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. LOMFL... Good one... How many times have you not responded/ignored a call out now... 3? Go act cool on a Honda forum prick.
  2. by the way you are a dumb ass just like your screen name fag ass your boy big mac needs to sell his slow shit built by import expert and you need to act hard cause im sure you wet your pants if you come across me fuckin loser think you all hard stupid lil boy teenage mutan ninja turtle wana be kiss my ass
  3. And what will you be in? Your sisters RSX-S? LMFAO! You talk big about crews, just to let you know i dont belong to a crew and your happy ass can talk all you want because at the end of the day you wont show to any meet or anywhere to race because the reason is you are a bitch. Lets run tommorow, we will meet at athens sonic at 7:30. You gonna keep running your computer ninja mouth or show up? Your scared to run on the street so you want to run me at import face off, thats funny considering your occupation is skreet racing homo. FYI i will probly know more heavy hitters at import face off than you homie. How bout you get your faggot ass in the kills forum and run your mouth so everyone else can see what a fucking tool you are.
  4. so you get so cocky when you drive that car because youre pretty dumb and young so you need to shut your mouth because i know you wet your bed and your dumb vette or your daddy vette aint nothing but a piece of crap son dont waste my time redneck ass cracker before you go crying to your mom .1987 yous a lil boy who just grown so i see you around see what you gotta say when you get punked my crew knows pussy like you are known to talk alot but do like your boy and sell your car or step up its track season bitch or get in import face off looser
  5. Does your mom get mad if you spell a cuss word correctly? I will hand you $100 when you line up with me. Please get some rosa stone english lessons you GOT DAMN IMMIGRANT!
  6. Man, when i think you couldnt get any dumber... Either talk and walk or dont talk at all. You wouldnt even show up like the first time we met to drag your POS down the road and now you want to run at import face off? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! I take your lack of posting in the kills forum thread i called you out in as You = Big, fat, loose vagina. When you get you class d bring you moms mini van to some meets and run your mouth...
  7. princess your a fag or a drag so go drag race with your lil girl like i said biatch put money or your title ok fag see you at ifo import face off piece of shit suck my cock with that chevy crap snitcher asss crying to people about my post
  8. How is it your the king of winder and nobody knows who the fuck you are, lol lol lol lol... Have a GREAT day princess!
  9. Im going to watch some tv. Ill be on later to try and DEE-SI-FUR some of your posts. Still havent received a pm which tells me that your the pussy ass bitch. Bring it DONT KEEP ME WAITING.
  10. No, this isn't pinks. Why are you still talking, you didn't show the first time what makes anyone think you will this time. Quit sending me visitor messages and go post on the callout i made to you in the kills forums section stick. That way everyone will see what a tool you are.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!