Conversation Between big mac and sleeper1979

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey king. Lol. Go look at the thread about you. Hahahahaha
  2. look pussy you cant even drink beer yet why you racing thats how white boy dumb ass are they think their cars fast then they go out and gets in a crash fuck you young bitch go ask luis with the yellow stang at the mexican restraunt you cant even hang with him and the vette piece of shit v8 get your teeth knock out monkey like you see then monkey do huh bitch we asian all about speed you gook all about talkin so shut your ass up dont test me you a waste of my gas and a waste of a ticket
  3. fuck you lil boy put your hood on bitch fuck you hoe ok import source performance ok suck my dick shut your ass up before you get smoke ok you new the game and you just a pussy everyone know youre a pussy in town dont brag before i knock your teeth out redneck go drive yoiur fake v8 like that pussy ass vette ok you brag again to fakde ass and i swear i will foind yopu embarass your car and kick your ass ojk got that try me dont be hard on here gets you mess yup
  4. Lol I don't care what you have I'll still run you. Haha any of your monsters. if I don't beat you one of my Buddys will hahaha
  5. look we got three monster at my house dont ask for it dude ok dont make me embarrass you dude save your face for a mustang or some domestic junk
  6. Lol at king of winder not showing up
  7. hell yeah isp all day
  8. Lol aight you know where to meet. Winder king
  9. Better yet tomorrow. Is good. Meet me at the shell of 81 by home depot. At 10:35pm
  10. Aight I think it will be dry and good out Thursday to run. I'm gonna run you regarless I'm not scared to lose. What you drivin so I can know who you are
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!