Conversation Between JessAlba452 and stormcrow

4 Visitor Messages

1. I will be there unless it is raining. We actually went to Outback to eat since the meet consisted of a whopping THREE of us. *haha* We did wait until around 3:30 before leaving the parking deck "just in case"...i guess you were REALLY late. it was cold...too cold. couldn't wait any longer than 30 minutes in that shiz.
  2. I went up there to the parking deck pretty late lol. Ended up eating at another restaurant instead of Taco Mac. If you'll be at the next meet let me know and I'll definitely say hi!
  3. Actually, yes you did. That was Andrey, his girl and myself. Where were you and why didn't you say hello?
  4. I think I saw you at Perimeter last Sunday next to a 350Z. I thought more people would be there for the meet. Maybe I'll see ya at the next one! Take care!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!