Conversation Between whatever210 and TS240

6 Visitor Messages

1. The welded diff is in, Im really going to try to make it. But if I can't I'll text you and let you know Im not coming.
  2. lol 240 rear ends are pretty stout so if you break one of those then your doing something wrong lol
  3. ME TOO!! LOL
  4. hey man thats realy cool of you. yeah he just wants to get a decent number so he can say my car has this potential blah blah blah. but yeah i just hope he doesnt break and axle lol.
  5. Yeah thats cool. They are M/T et drags, like full slicks if that matters.
  6. hey my buddy has a cb7 and he was wondering if he could make a pass or two once your resting/done if he can use your d/r for one or two passes. no big burn out. so maybe he can hook and get some good times. hes h22 bosted in cb7. let me know thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!