Conversation Between Friggintitsman and Echonova

3 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, I canceled my Photobusket.
  2. I love you.
  3. I give a shit that you know I banned you, had I not logged out for a while I would have told you I did it. I'm know you've got Mod friends like B@d @pple and such. Fact is, just like I told him, you crossed the line. I don't give a shit about how this site goes from here on out. But as long as I am a SM... I'm gonna do my non-paying job best. Your thread crossed the line and the title and contents were meant for nothing but to cause drama on an already over-saturated subject. You are interwebz savvy enough to know what you did, and why I did what I did. Normally I find you almost as entertaining as I am... So please stick around.

No homo.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!