Conversation Between Friggintitsman and GGPIS3

2 Visitor Messages

1. sounds good. just give me a call at the shop or send me a pm. 678 584 5404. you can also speak to Tray. either way, let me know..would be glad to figure out those issues and get you all situated.
  2. Hey bub, it's the guy from Andretti's with the RHD Prelude that need electrical work. I'm just about ready to bring the car too you. If all is good to go I would like to talk to you about it. I'm in training for the Army right now so communication isn't the greatest. I will try to get in touch with you sometime in a few weeks when I know more about how this will all pan out. Thanks and have a good holiday.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!