Conversation Between drewc and MINI

3 Visitor Messages

1. im in oklahoma i joined the army im looking at deploying in october around that time the car scene up here sucks yea ive done alot of shit to the car since u have last seen it carbon hood trunk i have my turbo kit on im having it rebuilt in a week because i burnt the rings up they have a 1/8 mile up here 5 mins from my house so i guess oklahomas not that bad but it doesnt open to march but ill keep u informed of times when it does open i saw a post u put on srt forums about putting a srt motor in go for it i think that would be bad ass
  2. Dude where have you been?! That hood is sick! I'm about to get carbon fiber fenders because someone backed into me. I need to look at your engine soon too for some plans I have for the cooper.
  3. hey whats up do u remember me im the guy from rome with the srt how u been doing
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!