• Year One Fast Friday nights at Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, GA 10-18-13

Awesome night. Tons of fast cars came out, from domestic to import! Even the slower guys weren't shy and scared of being judged- they were just there to have fun. Awesome night. Looking forward to next weekend: Friday Night. It's just 20 bux to race all night.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Year One Fast Friday nights at Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, GA 10-18-13 started by WhiteMike View original post
      Comments 2 Comments
        Echonova -
        Nice! I wanted to come out, Especially since I already wasn't going to Petite this year. But had to hang around the house in order to pickup my daughter from work.
        -EnVus- -
        Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
        Nice! I wanted to come out, Especially since I already wasn't going to Petite this year. But had to hang around the house in order to pickup my daughter from work.
        Let her drive the the mower
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!