• Whatever210's sick Hyundai Genesis Turbo build

Though i would just share with you guys.

everyone else is doing it....so why not me too.

got the clutch today ordered monday got it tuesday. since i live an hour and half from competition clutch lol

turbo came in last week.
      its a precision t3 turbo, oil cooled only. 60/63 trim. a little bigger than what i wanted. but im really going for the ahh factor anyway.

i have the 5 bolt flange and have a very good welder friend and will make my own down pipe since i live 10 min from summit racing. ill buy all the pipes for 25 bucks....easy part

top mount manifold will be in thursday i believe since they shipped today and they are in florida and im in ga.

intercooler will be custom....trying to go different rout for less lag but lets see if my setup im thinking will be possible. i have a guy that can weld aluminum also

just waiting on good deal for a tial wastegate and injcetors....thats it. then it goes on

Went ahead and put clutch in as well. Very stiff and feels great.

cmd...on 16lbs map...time for new injectors for sure. im way above 100% duty cycle on this 16lbs map.
      224hp 280tq to the wheel hp and tq.

i like the rfl thats why i decided to put this one. i chose this over my greddy rs.

Got manifold in

Got down pipe and crap as well. 02 bungs not pictured

more on next page -->
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Whatever210 genesis started by whatever210 View original post
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!