• WekFest East 2013 - Edison New Jersey

Check out the whole trip post:
      SOUTHRNFRESH » WekFest East 2013 Road Trip Part 2: WekFest East 2013

L

Full Set Here

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!!!
      This article was originally published in forum thread: WekFest East 2013 - Edison New Jersey started by JITB View original post
      Comments 6 Comments
        David88vert -
        Great coverage and great photos.
        eraser4g63 -
        That last Subie is beyond stupid and not the cool kind. I'll bet money that thing has never been used in anger.
        JITB -
        Quote Originally Posted by eraser4g63 View Post
        That last Subie is beyond stupid and not the cool kind. I'll bet money that thing has never been used in anger.
        The driver does drive the car a lot. The fuel cell is for race gas, and it still has the factory tank in the car. So he can switch tanks and tunes depending on how he's driving it. But he does drive it, some people do actually drive their cars. Don't be so quick to judge just because its shiny! Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
        Sammich -
        jeezus fuckn christ...gorgeous
        Sinfix_15 -
        wow........... that right there is the shit.

Franco Tirador -
        that last wrx.... oh my....
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!