• Upcoming Events

• Weekly Car Meet in Gwinnett- Thursday Nights @ Shorty Howell Park

Weekly car meet in Duluth, GA off of Pleasant Hill exit off of I-85
    Every Thursday from 8PM to 11PM
    -All cars welcome, this is a casual meet and greet for gearheads.
    -No burnouts/immaturity, police patrol this heavily and cameras will start rolling if you act up.

Address:
    2750 Pleasant Hill Rd NW
    Duluth, GA 30096

We were having conflicts with Wild Bills on days they had bigger events on Thursdays, and they weren't happy that most of the people weren't coming inside. Since the Wild Bills Lot is owned by the Mall, we moved it to the Sears parking lot. The mall had set straight forward guidelines, strict ones. Just one 2 burnouts made them think otherwise about hosting the meet, after that I just scheduled it for the park till a permanent location is secured, and let things cool down a bit. We are good at the park, I have involved Gwinnett PD in it, and as long as we all respect public property & the public there, they will let meet be there temporarily. We did get run off one time, wonder why lol.

A new permanent location (OG Location) is in works, but not going to release it until all is done. In the mean time meet is scheduled here, no parking fee. It's free.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Gwinnett Thursday MEET: What happened to it?? started by BORICUACIVICR View original post
  • This section is under construction

About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!