• Vintage Class October 2015 @ Garage Zero 10.18.15

Thanks John from garage zero, Amir, and the rest of burn unit for the fast thinking. There was some sort of event going on at Brook Run and tons of people were confirmed to come out to this month's meet... John offered the shop lot and epicness ensued.

If you are a zcar fan, you really missed out on this one. Lots of people brought food to throw on the grill but no one brought a grill, haha. Maybe next time?

This article was originally published in forum thread: Vintage Class October 2015 @ Garage Zero 10.18.15 started by RandomGuy View original post
      Comments 1 Comment
        laxands13 -
        Awesome pictures. I'm sorry I couldn't make this one, hopefully I'll be able to get to the next one! Love all the Z-cars
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!