• Vintage Class Meet - February 2014

Since I didn't get to make it to the January meet, I included a few more photos this month.
      Also, full resolution photos are available if you PM me.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Vintage Class Meet - February 2014 started by David88vert View original post
      Comments 13 Comments
        David88vert -

skittle_107 -
        excellent pictures! what aperture are these shot at? dat DOF is ridiculous.
        David88vert -
        I shoot at a variety of apertures. You are probably referring to the ones that I shot at f/2 though.
        bu villain -
        Wow, floored! Don't know what to say. Amazing coverage. I love that last pic because Amir was smiling all day but as soon as he steps into Vengeance, it instantly imposes a mean scowl on his face. That's how you know that shit is serious.
        Mr.VENGEANCE -
        gawd dammit David... like I said before.. you must have just got your Black Belt in photography homie!

and ^ LOL... I didnt know my face looked like that when I start driving her.. I usually smile but when I dont im in Vengeance.. sounds like that beer ad.

thanks a ton David!!!.. you the man!
        RandomGuy -
        Wow. This is the sickest album on the site.

I'm motivated again to get my car together. Looking forward to next month- hopefully it runs/looks a little better.

Thanks for the coverage!
        David88vert -
        There was one car there that sounded like it had a turbo large enough to eat a small child. Unfortunately, it's turbo was a little bit smaller......

A sheep in wolf's clothing.....
        bu villain -
        Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
        Wow. This is the sickest album on the site.

I'm motivated again to get my car together. Looking forward to next month- hopefully it runs/looks a little better.

Thanks for the coverage!
        You can start with cleaning up that plate of spaghetti in your engine bay and next time don't go mudding right before the meet. I shouldn't give you too hard of a time though cuz at least you brought it out!
        Mr.VENGEANCE -
        I thought you were gonna say clean up that spaghetti on his JACKET!.. loooollll
        D3UC3S -
        Great coverage David!!! Had some shit going on last weekend but i should be at the next one if i can get this Weber straight
        David88vert -
        Randomguy managed to drive his Starion out. If he can make it in a Starion then ..... No excuses! lol
        Mr.VENGEANCE -
        ^ PREEEEEAAAAACCCCHHHHH..
        scarimports -
        Wow really great pics of really great rides thanks for showing us.
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!