• Recent pics of my EF hatch -- 1989 Civic Si

Figured I'd share some photos, seems like I haven't posted here in forever!
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Recent pics of my hatch -- 1989 Civic Si started by uproot View original post
      Comments 13 Comments
        Scotsman -
        love it! EF's makin the comeback on here ,lol , need Josh to get a thread up
        uproot -
        Yeah man! I should tell him to post up too
        Scotsman -
        maybe even Dare
        -EnVus- -
        Orgasmic
        FasTech -
        Never been a huge fan of EF's period but I love yours, man. Great job on the wheel choice, they're 100% perfect on the car.
        RandomGuy -
        Always liked it!

Attachment 246338
        quickdodgeŽ -
        OLD AGE ALERT!!!! OLD AGE ALERT!!!!

I remember back in 1988 I was new car shopping for myself. I had just graduated high school and had already been accepted to Georgia Tech and was wanting a new car for the commute downtown and back. I went to Conyers Honda and looked at a bright red (ugh) 1988 Civic EX. Test drove it and kept it for the weekend. Was thoroughly ready to get it until a few days later my grandparents came home with my "famous" 1980 Datsun 210 wagon.

If I had gotten that Civic, it probably would have ended up looking pretty much like yours Uproot. Good job, my friend. That's the exact level of subtly I like to see in these cars. Would be cool to get your car and CSmith's car and mine in a photo together (every 10 years).
        C230K -
        For its age, this thing is clean, I would eat food off of this car
        CDangerfield -
        I'd tap that.
        SHHHH -
        Great looking car
        RandomGuy -
        I never considered those "old school" until recently... The clean ones you see out now are the old skool folk
        uproot -
        Haha! The QD Seal of approval! Thanks man, and that's awesome. I still remember riding in my aunt's 1991 Civic DX hatchback, brand new off the lot. It was awesome.

I agree we should do some photos.
        Genji-Sama -
        Undoubtedly, one of the nicest EFs I've seen
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!