• Pics from the "Vintage Class" oldschool meet brought to you by the Burn Unit & GZ

Man.. for a last minute call up my oldschool friends this was an AWESOME meetup..

It was all about QUALITY rather than quantity at this one.. every car was well done.. even if it wasnt clean!

We metup at Brook Run park then took a quick run on the streets then got some food then met again across from our shop Garage Zero to get these last shots..

anyways heres my shitty camera phone pics of the quick Vintage Class meet.

there was a 69 Lemans there.. waiting for pics of it.

RX7 with a built Ford 302 V8

super clean AE86

1983 TE72 Wagon with a 4AGZE

Of course yall know my 77 Celica Liftback"Payback"

510 with a KA.. fresh from the autocross.. literally.

1972 S30 with a tripple webbered L28

R31 Skyline 4door with an RB series motor.

ahahha.. square eyes clique.

a 1973 S30 with a Turbo L series.

and seriously the cleanest ride there.. MINT.. and i do mean MINT 510 Wagon.
      my crappy phone pics DONT DO THIS CAR JUSTICE.. half of us wanted to sell ours and buy it off homie.. ahaha

so to the rest of yall..

And for anyone who couldnt make it we missed yall.. tell your friends.. come out to the next one!!!!

every Sunday on the THIRD week of each month!

at: 1PM
      Liane Levetan Park at Brook Run
      4770 N. Peachtree Rd. 30338

only the years 1910-to 1987

Or anything up to BOXY 80s SHAPED years.. im still learning what cutoff years still allow stuff like E30s and MK2 golfs..
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Pics from the "Vintage Class" oldschool meet brought to you by the Burn Unit & GZ started by TheVengeance View original post
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!