• No Love Sunday 2/16/14 Pics

No Love Bi-Weekly Sunday Car Meets in Buford, Ga at Tannery Row.

This article was originally published in forum thread: No Love Sunday 2/16/14 Pics started by diesel View original post
      Comments 5 Comments
        diesel -

MOWE -
        I stopped by late but it was a good time..I will come through again...Thanks for the pics
        diesel -
        Quote Originally Posted by MOWE View Post
        I stopped by late but it was a good time..I will come through again...Thanks for the pics
        appreciate you coming by man, we do this meet every thursday night and every other sunday. That card you got at the gate covers all the meets for a month
        sti_cham -
        at what time the is bi weekly sunday one? and were exactly yall be postin up at?
        scarimports -
        Great pics and great rides,It always seem strange to me to see so many newer styled cars at car meets,as i have been attending them since the beginning of the 90's and seen such a variation over the years of cars attending the meets and there styles and models changing so much over the years.
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!