• My Ride Rules TV Show - With My WRX

Show air's in 1 hr today on Speed TV

My Ride Rules lets four ultra-competitive, thrill-seeking motor heads, who think their car is best, take a spin together in each other’s rides to see whose car really comes out on top and whose is left in the dust!

Late last year, early October I found out the Speed TV's show My Ride Rules is coming to Atlanta for Filming, and looking for local cars to be on the show. Well I didn't spare a moment, and submitted my car with fingers crossed.

A week later I get a audition call for me to come in on October 28th so they can evaluate if my personality, and car will be good for the show. The did a small video shoot, and told me they will contact me late if needed.

They were looking for animated people who LOVED their cars so I showed them exactly what they were looking for. A month later I got an email taking me to the final interview process and background test. Some how I passed and made it to the show.... (over 2000 cars went out for this)

I shot for to days in January on 18th & 19th from 7:00am-5:00pm. The Final or Finale was shot on Jan 28th which concluded season one, and all the episodes in Atlanta.

For those who haven't seen the show, my WRX is the only Subaru to be aired on & in the show. I did my best to show that WRX has what it takes to keep up, if not, do better than the muscle cars and those v8's. Some times it's not about just the show in the car, rather over all car that takes the cheese.

It was a great Experience, great group of people, and my competition company was great as well. I was up against a 1951 Mercury Hotrod, 1964 All original 1 owner Ford Thunderbird, and a Modded 1999 Mustang GT.

Overall I was verty excited I made it that far; they chose my WRX out of 2,000 cars interviewed here in Georgia.

I hope I represented the Subaru community well. Show will air late March or early April. It's episode 24 out of 26 in season 1.

Over all I am very happy with my WRX. It's been on set of Fast & Furious Fast Five and now My Ride Rules. I <3 My Scooby

Here are some pictures of my car on the set. Sorry for quick ****ty pictures, had to take them quick. I'll update some new pictures of the car. I can't show pictures of the other cars in my episode, and say who the winner was of my own episode . You'll just have to watch and see :ritz:.

UPDATE
      Show air's on: Tuesday, May 8th, 2012 at 10:00pm on Speed TV. Don't forget to tune in

On the Set:

At Turner Field in Atlanta:

Bunch of cars from other episodes:

My Competition, great company. Made some great new friends.

And Yes, I got to meet the lovely Ginny. Really nice lady, and a joker.

This article was originally published in forum thread: My Ride Rules TV Show - With My WRX started by UpSideDownDesi View original post
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!