• My Carbon Fiber 370z

Hey Guys,

Recently a few AWESOME photographers snapped a few shots of my car from IMPORTATLANTA.com so I figured Id re-introduce my self since I havent been on in a while. I have a 2009 Nissan 370z that Im currently finishing up on converting the exterior to Carbon Fiber. The Interior is done, the exterior is almost complete. After that either a GTM Super Charger or GTM Twin Turbo. Not sure but will have the winter to think it over.

I just wanted to say thanks to whoever snaps the photos with the IMPORTATLANTA logo on the bottom. Love the pics and that camera must be nice.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Carbon Fiber 370z started by Billet370 View original post
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!