• Jordan Riegelhaupt's Audi A6

PHOTOS BY: KHRIS H

Thanks for looking

Full set of photos here

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!!!
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Jordan Riegelhaupt's Audi A6 started by JITB View original post
      Comments 9 Comments
        Sammich -
        this is greatness
        1CleanEg -
        Sweet baby Jesus.... Perfect
        Franco Tirador -
        the weather was perfect for this shoot, love it!
        quickdodgeŽ -
        Now this looks awesome.
        .blank cd -
        Euro guys sure have a handle on the offset game.
        ramazanpz -
        Very nice!!!!
        RandomGuy -
        Epic Shoot. Perfection.
        ssonsk -
        Not bad
        rollininstyle2004 -
        Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco Tirador View Post
        the weather was perfect for this shoot, love it!
        We lucked out, it had been raining ALL day and it was the only time I was free the weekend I was back in GA, the rain managed to let up perfectly for about 90 minutes while Khris was shooting, which ended up giving us a perfect overcast/cloudy day for us.

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
        Euro guys sure have a handle on the offset game.
        Thanks! When I picked up the wheels I had no idea how they would fit, most of the C6 guys are extremely conservative with their wheels so I wasn't sure how much poke there would be, if I would need spacers, etc. However once I mounted them up they sit pretty perfectly. At ride height there is a subtle poke, and the rears are about as aggressive as possible to be able to tuck, the fender rubs the lip of the wheel the whole way down.
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!