• Import Alliance - Fall 2013 - Nashville, TN

Import Alliance held the Fall 2013 meet at LP stadium in Nashville, TN. I think that they fell a little short of the expected attendance of 6,000, but there were a LOT of people there. I wasn't able to go for the whole day, as the event started at 9am and ended at 5pm, but I managed to start taking some photos around 10am, and stayed until 3:30pm.

Import Alliance is known for having quantity over quality, and this time was no exception. There were tons of average cars that weren't necessarily up to car show standards, but then again, Import Alliance has never been a car show, and has always been inclusive of all.

Since I was by myself, there was no way that I could get photos of every car, so I took photos of the cars in the vendors section,and walked all of the lots picking out cars that caught my eye for a shot.

There was a drift area, but they still hadn't started any drifting by the time that I had to leave, so no shots of that.

In this post, I have the cars from the vendors area, and in the following posts, I have posted the cars from the lots.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Import Alliance - Fall 2013 - Nashville, TN started by David88vert View original post
      Comments 8 Comments
        David88vert -

David88vert -

David88vert -

MeFryRice -
        Thanks for taking the pictures and confirming I didn't miss anything.
        AZN_Pride -
        Is it me or does just about everything look the same? Trendy and not functional. God damn hipsters.
        r_Senik -
        Rabbit, hardbody, probe, and the red focus. everything else, meh.
        Sinfix_15 -
        That particular Atom might be my favorite car ever.............. i'm gonna have to get me one of those things.
        2turbo4u -
        Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
        That particular Atom might be my favorite car ever.............. i'm gonna have to get me one of those things.
        I can't imagine how that thing feels on boost!
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!