• I stopped by the TPS Pizza meet in Cumming, GA earlier today (mucho blurry)

I had to make a stop at DIYAutoTune and also get an alignment in the area, so I figured I would stop by the weekly Tuesday night meet at TPS Pizza to get some of their ballin' "Vampire Repellent" pizza. Awesome turnout of pretty cool folks- very unlike normal meets. Didn't have a camera so borrowed a friend's: Jeff from Vindicated Photography. Thank you sir!

A pretty diverse crowd comes out, from modded evo's to tons of random mustangs. One really evil sounding cobra 'stang came out tonight. Some stock and modded Pontiac GTO's. A Cobalt SS which is supposedly pretty damn fast (I always thought they were a joke, but never knew anything about them). There was some old skool out: 1st gen maxima, e30's, turbo datsun z, 1st gen 'lude, and even some FB RX-7's including a pretty pristine red one.

The pizza was awesome and it alone justified the trip- the meet was a bonus. I think I'm going to drop by next week too with some friends. Anyone want to check it out? The pizza menu that TPS pizza has is different, and they still have the subie racecar outside- like they did at Manhattan Pizza. The attitude inside is still awesome- like soup nazi: You don't want to wait a few mins for your food? then go to mcdonalds.

They're up front as can be- which is better than them telling you 5 minutes and it taking 20 mins. They'll tell you it'll take 15 minutes straight up, and bring it out to you if you're outside chilling at the meet. Major thumbs up to TPS Pizza in Cumming.

Enjoy my blurry, unfocused, dark, grainy pictures.

This article was originally published in forum thread: I stopped by the TPS Pizza meet in Cumming, GA earlier today (mucho blurry) started by RandomGuy View original post
      Comments 3 Comments
        D3UC3S -
        If I'm not mistaken there will be a starquest "mini meet" here on the 27th. Come check it out!

Good stuff Hasan! Thanks for sharing.
        RandomGuy -
        Quote Originally Posted by D3UC3S View Post
        If I'm not mistaken there will be a starquest "mini meet" here on the 27th. Come check it out!

Good stuff Hasan! Thanks for sharing.
        Yessir, that's the main reason I'm going. See some old faces/etc.
        D3UC3S -
        Good shit brother! I WILL have mine there.
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!