• Grand Opening at Solo Motorsports 6000 Jimmy Carter Blvd, in Norcross, GA on Feb 1st

Awesome event at the new location. Congrats the Boris and team for the new location. Some pretty epic cars are already in process to join the swarm of awesome cars coming out of Solo. These guys are among the best with decades of experience among the team working on cars that most people are scared to work on.

The art work done by this dude named Thibault Tosseram was also pretty epic and gives the place the right vibe.

Here are some pics:

This article was originally published in forum thread: Grand Opening at Solo Motorsports 6000 Jimmy Carter Blvd, in Norcross, GA on Feb 1st started by RandomGuy View original post
      Comments 11 Comments
        D3UC3S -
        Nice pics homie! Those murals are sick!
        Echonova -
        Would have preferred the graffiti been along this route...

But whatever... How did I not hear about this???

My game is slacking.
        Mr.VENGEANCE -
        yea I didnt know about it either, would have tried to roll through!

and yea the bioorganic airbrush was very nice!.. the solo motorsport one.. not so much.. lol.
        1CleanEg -
        Dope pics man. Had a good time there but I'm surprised there was no event link on here about it.
        leobond001 -
        Nice M5. Love the E60 style
        Boosting EG -
        DOPE
        djyuck -
        Cars are sick. Looks like a great grand opening. Dyno day to ensue?
        RandomGuy -
        Quote Originally Posted by djyuck View Post
        Cars are sick. Looks like a great grand opening. Dyno day to ensue?
        Coming soon, yes. They have a show room section in the building they're going to put a dyno in.

The new building is so badass!
        TIGERJC -
        Is that Nightrider's T type? I wish Boris would had kept Oboost, that thing was a beast.
        Mr.VENGEANCE -
        These dudes just work on cars?

do they do any tire installation?

I was wondering if anyone close are down to do stretched tires anymore......
        1CleanEg -
        Quote Originally Posted by TIGERJC View Post
        Is that Nightrider's T type? I wish Boris would had kept Oboost, that thing was a beast.
        Yep that's his T type looking great as usual.
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!