• G35 detail

I had a few hours today to detail my car and this is a list of what was done.
      The entire exterior was washed with CG maxisuds via 2 bucket method and clayed

Wheels: Decontaminated with Iron X, clayed, sealed with FK1000p
      Exhaust tips: sealed with FK1000p
      Paint: Polished with PC and CG orange pad+M105 then CG white pad+M205, CG EZ crème glaze applied, then CG jetseal 109 and finally CG 50/50 concourse wax
      Headlights/taillights/grill: applied CG jetseal 109 and finally CG 50/50 concourse wax
      Interior/rubber/plastics: Cleaned with all purpose cleaner than dressed with Aerospace 303
      Leather: Cleaned and agitated with CG leather cleaner+brush then applied CG leather conditioner
      Tires: Cleaned with APC than dressed with CG VRP dressing
      Windows/sunroof: Cleaned, clayed, polished with PC+glass pad+Ceriglass glass polish, than cleaned with Isopropyl alcohol than applied G Techniq G1 glass sealant
      pics

video of a quick walk around
      https://vimeo.com/67352735
      This article was originally published in forum thread: G35 detail started by RL... View original post
      Comments 7 Comments
        -EnVus- -
        Looks good +reps on a nice job and car
        Doppelgänger -
        Looks great Sir
        Ugh, I need to hit mine with a high speed + light cut, a good buff and polish...but I don't own any of that equipment lol
        C230K -
        Its going to rain this weekend
        Mr.Ek9 -
        Quote Originally Posted by C230K View Post
        Its going to rain this weekend
        And... This is not a look good for the weekend job. This is correction and protection to last months.

Good Job OP. Nice selection of product.
        RM3 -
        Very nice...
        xxCaliKidxx -
        Wow nice clean job!
        cleanion31 -
        Hella Clean sir
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!