• Dynasty Car Club Atlanta!!!!!!

So first let me introduce myself, My name is D.Felix and I am a photographer here in Atlanta. I have a passion for photography especially automotive photography and I am always looking to get better (so please let me know what you think). But this is about showcasing Dynasty Car club and what they are bringing to the game. So I reached out to the guys of Dynasty car club here in Atlanta and they were more than willing to accommodate and they had their end of the year meet so I was more than happy to come out grab a few photos. I have to shout out JP the club president for making this come together in such a short notice and Kevin for being so professional about everything. All the guys were top notch and funny as hell! I had a great time even thou it was unusually cold here in Atlanta. This was just a small, quick, unplanned shoot. Hopefully we can do more later..
      Now to the pics...
      CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE!!!!!!

Thanks to JP,Kevin,Devo,John Dang,Clint,Marquise,Nick and Troy! Hopefully more to come...
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Dynasty Car Club Atlanta!!!!!! started by Dfelixphoto View original post
      Comments 4 Comments
        cactusEG -
        The truck is the best of them all !
        C230K -
        That Aston Martin V8..................Rick Ross grunt
        Sil'vr-Boi6 -
        Good pics & variety of cars; needs a 240 somewhere in there. I'd raise the civic and drive the hell out of it.
        TheVengeance -
        my man Juan reminds me of back in the BX in 1997 my boys used to rock Avirex jackets and loosy tims.. word.. mad love to the Dynasties..
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!