• DC homemade Comptech box

I have been one to waste money on buying a Comptech air box before. But over time and buying many products, if I can make it, i will.

You can route around and install a velocity horn on the end if you choose to. One of the setups I have done before and works very well. Plus, all the intake suction noise is in the front of the car and still don't have to worry about hydro locking the engine. And doesn't cost anywhere near the Comptech box with similar to better results while looking factory!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
      This article was originally published in forum thread: DC homemade Comptech box started by Berta View original post
      Comments 1 Comment
        Dylan -
        Thats a very creative way to be cheap.
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!