• The Cutworm Specialties Dually at SouthrnFresh 3

The Dually was the baddest ride these - its not even close to debatable. With a Ford 429ci (I can't say under the hood, because there is no hood), it rumbled and shook the parking lot. It easily had more custom fabrication than any other car there, of course, and it sat lower than anything else, as it was flat on the pavement. On top of all that, the owner of Cutworm Specialties didn't trailer the car in - he drove it from Hayesville, NC, to the meet in Marietta, GA - and still had to drive it back. He was nice enough to let me get some shots of the car, and I have put some of them below.

This article was originally published in forum thread: The Cutworm Specialties Dually at SouthrnFresh 3 started by David88vert View original post
      Comments 12 Comments
        C230K -
        Are there any cushions on the seats because it looks very uncomfortable
        D3UC3S -
        David! You actually did that car justice in photos! Great shoot my man
        David88vert -
        Quote Originally Posted by C230K View Post
        Are there any cushions on the seats because it looks very uncomfortable
        <Old Spice jingle>

Hot Rods don't need seat cushions because hot rods are not for weaklings.
        Men do not need seat cushions - they can sit on logs, the ground, etc.
        Women need cushions anywhere they sit, including on the toilet.
        If someone needs a seat cushion, then they probably also need to sit down to pee!

</Old spice jingle>
        David88vert -
        Quote Originally Posted by D3UC3S View Post
        David! You actually did that car justice in photos! Great shoot my man
        Thanks. I actually have a lot more photos of it, and I processed a lot in B&W, which I like the photos better in B&W for this car. I didn't post those here, as I thought that might be a little too many on here for one truck.
        Mchnhead2k5 -
        That's almost too long of a ride to have such loud exhaust and wouldn't the heat be unbearable with the metal interior?? Either way great fab work on it.
        alpine_aw11 -
        i seriously cannot comprehend driving that here from NC. amazing.
        Hermin -
        I can't stand driving to NC in any car LOL, my back would fall apart in this.. however it is sick.
        David88vert -
        Quote Originally Posted by Mchnhead2k5 View Post
        That's almost too long of a ride to have such loud exhaust and wouldn't the heat be unbearable with the metal interior?? Either way great fab work on it.
        Earplugs. Problem solved.

Seriously, my old FB was much louder and at a higher frequency and I drove it everywhere. Earplugs are cheap, and pretty much required if driving over 10-15 mins.
        Vteckidd -
        Prob the first car picture thread I've seen in years that actually shocked me. In a good way.

Just perfect
        JITB -
        Also two guys rode in it down and that's it. No backup vehicle to follow. Going to make a trip to SC soon to check the next project

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
        Sinfix_15 -
        That shit is ridiculous.... in all the right ways.
        03RCode -
        Jeb is a bad dude, known him for years and he has never ceased to amaze me. This is probably the 6th or so rod he's built from the ground up. Dude has serious skills.
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!