• couple more pics of my g35

This article was originally published in forum thread: couple more pics of my g35 started by RL... View original post
      Comments 11 Comments
        ramazanpz -
        love the wheels!
        Athens_Red_Rexin -
        Man these wheels on that car is great. I think it's the white lettering on the wheels, they wouldn't look as good without it. My favorite G35 for sure.
        VQ35 Star -
        specs on wheels?
        RL... -
        Thanks yeah I like the wheels a lot too. 19x9.5 10.5 +22. Nothing crazy.
        VQ35 Star -
        same specs as my LEs, damn i need fatter tires, what are you tire sizes? im running 275/35 and 245/35
        sprix! -
        Looking pretty good man- I'm never disappointed with this car.
        MOWE -
        Looks clean..I used to have LE's on my Z....

My only critique would be that I like center caps on my wheels....so I would like to see the Carbon Fiber Volk center caps....other then that nice job
        Doppelgänger -
        Tasty!!
        I'd stare at it if I were next to it in traffic lol
        black_e92 -
        Thumbs up!
        RL... -
        thanks! Mike I wish I couldve stick around and talked for a bit tonight but had to run! Next time.
        Doppelgänger -
        It'saw good mang.
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!