• CHADBEE PHOTOGRAPHY: NOPI Nationals 2012....is it back?!?

It was my day off....I'm not sure why I even grabbed my camera bag on the way out the door this morning. Regardless I had it in case I got bored or wanted to snap a few photos for friends. I ended up walking around for most of the day camera in hand but not doing much with it, you're lucky you are getting this many photos.

Over all, I really really enjoyed this event. It wasn't the same cookie cutter stanced Civic/240's over and over and over again. It was very refreshing to see a clean Honda with quality parts then 10 feet away a fully restored classic muscle car then 10 feet away from that an over the top mini truck with paint work that had to cost more than my entire camera equipment collection. Yeah there were cars there that most people would consider "rice", but there were also 9 second Mustangs, and exotic cars from Lamborghini and Bentley. I have never been to an event with as much automotive variety as NOPI...and that is why I had such a good time today. I love standing there in awe wondering why/how/when this grotesque widebody vader body kit was grafted onto that Cavalier...then turning around to see a badass Viper rippin' it down the 1/4 mile strip. I won't be able to make it out tomorrow because of a magazine photoshoot but I strongly urge people to suck it up and go out to NOPI tomorrow, you will enjoy it.

This article was originally published in forum thread: CHADBEE PHOTOGRAPHY: NOPI Nationals 2012....is it back?!? started by CHADbee View original post
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!