• Center Steer 911 Carerra S

Well we finally are releasing the Center Steer 911. We're calling it, "Centro". It's been a long time coming. The car has been finished for awhile. We have two currently in the program. The Convertible and the Coupe. The Coupe is currently getting assembled. I wish I could show build pictures but we aren't releasing that yet. Hopefully soon! I am the Shop Manager and head fabricator on this particular project. All of our Carbon work was done in house and everything is custom made from the dash to the center console. All amenities have been preserved with the original car. For ease of access the seat also is on a custom built rail system so it can slide fore and aft as well as left and right. This allows the driver to move back to the OEM location and exit the vehicle as normal.

Anyways here she is.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Center Steer 911 Carerra S started by Metalhead852 View original post
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!