• BUILD: 1991 240sx s13 coupe black top SR20DET

Car: 1991 240sx s13 coupe
      Motor: black top sr20det
      Specs: unknown was told it made 346whp at 19psi but can't be certain since the previous owner fibs.

Turbo setup: garret gt2871r 86 exhaust housing, top mount manifold,big fmic, turbo xs rfl bov,

Other parts: Megean track coil overs, s14 LCA's, Isis tension rods, modded knuckles, maxima modded inner tie rods, wicked tuning outer tie rods, rear ruca, traction, toe, Megean control arms, welded diff, aggressive aero Silvia kit, apexi n1 exhaust, Isis radiator, nismo power brace, tonami rocker arm stopper, cosworth head gasket, arp head studs, nismo thermostat, greddy oil pan, s14 modded oil pick up, tuned via safc neo, Megean down pipe.

I got this car a few months ago from a member on here in a trade. When I first got it, it had a minor idle issue. I was told it had a aftermarket head gasket and studs (this info was false). A lot of the wiring was bad (half assed with speaker wires).

So far I've gotten rid of the pig nose front end and I'm up grading it to a sil front end. The coupe will be a wide body coupe. I've painted the engine bay and cleared it. I'm getting rid of un necessary wires in the engine bay. I've de greased the engine and had it re sprayed. New comp stage 4 clutch will be installed with new Chase bays steal braided clutch line.

Ill ad more details as other things get completed. I'm posting my up to date pictures there will be more to come.

Again I don't make 80k a year like the previous owner but I can still fix and build a car better.

This article was originally published in forum thread: S13 sr build/rebuild started by E36slide View original post
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!